Terms & Conditions
Welcome to http://www.djxtreme.co.uk (“the Website”) owned and operated by djxtreme.co.uk web team.
RETURNS POLICY FOR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD GOODS
- We may alter these Conditions at any time and your use of the whole/any part of the Website following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the whole/any part of Website with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- The Website is subject to constant change. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website.
- You shall not use the Website for any illegal or immoral purposes, and you will use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired.
- You agree not to attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website; and you agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any Website users arising out of that user’s use of the Website, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
- You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) suffered by us and arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your computer or internet access account.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in their appropriate licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as personal and promotional use only.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal or promotional & non-commercial use and you may download any digital recordings purchased hereunder and stream any clips provided on your personal computer or other similar personal device. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content. Please be aware that when you complete a purchase, the purchased track is instantly impregnated with a ‘watermark’. This watermark contains your unique ID and cannot be removed. the respective copyright holders constantly monitor the internet and P2P websites for breaches of copyright emanating from tracks originally purchased from the Website. If they detect that you have without our authority either personally or by way of assistance/facilitation of any third party, copied, reproduced, transmitted, published, displayed, distributed, commercially exploited or created derivative works of our or the respective copyright holders material and content then we have the right to (a) suspend your user accounts, including any outstanding credits and (b) inform any relevant authorities empowered to act upon such unauthorised activity and/or copyright owners who’s copyright may have been breached for them to take such necessary action as may be required. This will mean that we will be entitled to pass on your contact details to them.
- We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any direct, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Website. However, nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use any services provided on the Website is at your sole risk. All Digital Recordings provided via the Website are provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non infringement.
- We do not represent or guarantee that any service provided via the Website will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interferences, hacking or other security intrusions and we disclaim any liability relating thereto.
- We will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise if you incur loss or damage by connecting to the Website through a third party’s hypertext link.
- Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under English law where or insofar as such rights cannot be derogated from by contract.
- If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
- These Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
- Your use of the Downloads from the Website is conditional upon your prior acceptance of all Conditions referred to herein.
- All sales are final. A sale is confirmed immediately when you begin to download a song from the Website and you will have no right to cancel your contract once the sale commences.
- All purchases on the Website are for promotional and or personal use only.
- All payments are powered and processed by PayPal (www.paypal.co.uk) and we accept all major credit and debit cards with the exception of American Express and Diners Club as methods of payment for purchasing songs from the Website. We are also unable to process payments on Maestro and Visa Electron cards issued outside of the United Kingdom.
- The price for a particular Download will be the price displayed on the Website at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices for Downloads at any time and do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering.
- We reserve the right to change options relating to music downloadable from the Website without prior notice.
- You shall be authorised, to the extent permitted by law, to use, burn and export Downloads purchased only for personal, non-commercial use, and not for redistribution, transfer, assignment or sub-licence. Any burning or exporting capabilities shall not constitute a grant or waiver of any rights of the copyright owners and the delivery of a Download to you does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the product.
- We recognize that your privacy is very important to you and that it is your right to control your personal information. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that trust seriously.
- Personal Information – If you register on www.djxtreme.co.uk you will be asked to provide basic personal information. The information is used solely for notifying you of changes or updates to the Website. We will never sell, rent or otherwise disclose any of your personal information, including your email address, to any third party without your consent unless: 1) we are required to by law; or 2) if it is necessary to provide the Services.
- Communications from Us and Mailing Lists – In order to keep our users informed about the operation of our website, we may send e-mails and announcements to your personal email address that you have provided to us upon registration. We may also offer options for you to sign up for our mailing lists without having to use any product or service. For additional information and offers, we give you the option of joining our mailing lists. We may also allow you to choose whether to receive mailings from promotional partners that we think will be of interest to you. Any promotional e-mail from www.djxtreme.co.uk will come with instructions for how to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
- Payment Information – All payments are processed by PayPal and your financial information is secured with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. For added security, any information submitted to PayPal is not shared with www.djxtreme.co.uk or any third party.
- Cookies and Third Party Advertising – We use a technology called “cookies” as part of our normal business procedure to enhance the user experience and to track patterns of behavior of visitors to the Website. A cookie is an element of data that the Website sends to your browser that is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- Security – This Website has implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorized access or improper use. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available. While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.